Use Learning Unlimited products and services Participate in publicly shared social media as well as LU-owned and curated social media Invite LU members to participate in/join groups Share content by link or print content through LU-owned channels We depend heavily upon members and the broader entrepreneurial community to let us know about content that may violate our policies. After we are notified of a potential policy violation, we may review the content and take action, including restricting access to the content, removing the content, refusing to print the content and limiting, suspending, or terminating a user’s access to LU products and services or other actions including, without limitation, as outlined in LU’s Code of Conduct, Policies and Procedures and Bylaws. Note that we reserve the right to make exceptions to these policies based on artistic, educational, or documentary considerations, or when there are other substantial benefits to the entrepreneurial community at large from not taking action. We occasionally modify these policies, so please check back here for any updates.
1. Illegal Activities Do not use Learning Unlimited Services to engage in illegal activities or to promote activities that are illegal or dangerous, such as the sale of illegal drugs or human trafficking, or any other activity that is in violation of any local, national, or international law. We may also remove content that violates applicable local laws. To report content that you believe should be removed based on local laws, contact your Regional Director or [email protected]
2. Malicious and Deceptive Practices Do not transmit viruses, malware, or any other malicious or destructive code. Do not distribute content that harms or interferes with the operation of the networks, servers, or other infrastructure of Learning Unlimited, its members or others. Do not use LU Services for phishing scams.
3. Hate Speech Our products are platforms for free expression, but we do not support content that promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity, or whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of these core characteristics. This can be a delicate balancing act, but if the primary purpose is to attack a protected group, the content crosses the line.
4. Harassment, Bullying and Threats Do not engage in harassing, bullying or threatening behavior, and do not incite others to engage in these activities. Anyone using Learning Unlimited Services to single someone out for malicious abuse, to threaten someone with serious harm, to sexualize a person in an unwanted way, or to harass in other ways may have the offending content removed or be permanently banned from Learning Unlimited. In emergency situations, we may escalate imminent threats of serious harm to law enforcement. Keep in mind that online harassment is also illegal in many places and can have serious offline consequences for both the harasser and the victim.
5. Personal and Confidential Information Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords, without their express permission. Do not post or distribute images or videos of minors without the necessary consent from their legal representatives. Report any violations to your LU Regional Director or [email protected]
6. Exploitation Do not upload or share content that exploits or abuses children. This includes all child sexual abuse imagery (even cartoon images) and all content that presents children in a sexual manner. We will remove such content and take appropriate action, which may include disabling accounts and reporting to law enforcement. Note that this policy may additionally apply to any content uploaded or transmitted through Learning Unlimited Services. If you find any content that you think exploits children in this manner, do not re-share or comment on such content, even if your intent is to bring it to Learning Unlimited attention. Instead, notify your LU Regional Director or [email protected] as soon as possible.
7. Solicitation/Spam Do not solicit or spam, including by sending unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitation. Do not aggressively send invitations, add people to your LU groups or forums, or message LU members that you do not know.
8. Sexually Explicit Material Do not distribute sexually explicit or pornographic material. Do not drive traffic to commercial pornography sites. Ensure that your Learning Unlimited member profile photo is appropriate.
9. Violence Refrain from posting violent or gory content that is primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or gratuitous. If posting graphic content in a news, documentary, scientific, or artistic context, please be mindful to provide enough information to help people understand what’s going on. In some cases, content may be so violent or shocking that no amount of context will allow that content to remain on our platforms. Do not encourage others to commit specific acts of violence.
10. Impersonation Do not use our Services to mislead or confuse LU members by pretending to be someone else or pretending to represent an organization you do not represent.
11. Account Hijacking Do not access another LU member’s account without their expressed permission.
12. Terrorist Content Learning Unlimited strictly prohibits posting or sharing of content related to terrorism, such as content that promotes terrorist acts, incites violence, or celebrates terrorist attacks. If posting content related to terrorism for an educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic purpose, be mindful to provide enough information so all viewers will understand the context in which it is presented.